This text is part of the series "Technical Books of Budo Taijutsu" created to fill all the needs of practitioners in the study of Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu.
The text is in Italian, consisting of 74 pages, explains in detail all the techniques accompanied by photos.
- LIFE AND RULES IN THE DOJO;
- HA JUTSU KYU HO (9 Methods of escape from the socket);
- Thorite KIHON NO KATA DORI (levers on the hand);
- HAPPO KERI HENKA (8 Variants of kick);
- GYAKU GI (Techniques dislocation);
- NAGE KATA (projection techniques);
- RYU ON IKI (Move like water flowing);
- SHIMENU waza (strangulation techniques);
- Kenjutsu KAMAE (Positions with katana);
- Bojutsu KAMAE (BO positions with long stick);
- HIRAGANA syllabary;
- KATAKANA syllabary;
- NUMERIC SYSTEM;
- Kyusho (Vital Points).
It is part of the program of Ninjutsu from 10 ° to 1 ° Kyu.
Bujinkan Program CHI (Earth).
Registration ISBN 978-88-906396-1-6
The text was analyzed by Soke Dr. Masaaki Hatsumi and is approved by the Hombu Dojo Japan.